Thursday, February 25, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

Those who know me know that I'm a fat kid stuck in a skinny kid's body. I could eat dessert for every meal and be perfectly content. The only exception is chicken parm...love love love chicken parm. Breakfast is pretty much the only real meal I have time to eat during the day. Luckily, breakfast is the only meal I really know how to make. My friend taught me to make french toast a while back and to this day it's still pretty much the only thing I can cook. Thanks John! It's absolutely scrumptious!
Scramble two eggs, throw some cinnamon in there, soak two pieces of bread in the mixture, throw the bread on a pan and cook, right before you think the toast looks done put tons of chocolate chips on each piece. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment